BIHAR BOARD OF OPEN SCHOOLING AND EXAMINATION (BBOSE)
The establishment of the Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) as the Department of Education for the NGO, Bihar Government, in February 2011 is another milestone on the road to rapid social and economic development in the country a few years ago. BBOSE is a registered Government. The community under the Societies Act. It is an Open and Grade Learning Center, located on the lines of the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), under the Department of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The mandate is to “Reaching the unreached” in terms of Education and Skills, in Bihar, with open learning and distance learning. It focuses on the underprivileged socio-religious sectors to integrate with the core sector through appropriate education and skills development interventions.
The Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE) aims to provide current open and flexible, health-related educational opportunities for those who cannot attend mainstream school with a particular focus on previously discriminated social media groups. The goal is to promote equitable access to education, ensure social justice, and provide quality education throughout the world.
- BBOSE is a recognized institution of the Bihar Government. BBOSE was recognized in 2011.
- It provides 10th and 12th education. The Open School was established primarily in memory of the education of poor children.
- It is a well-known government institution; this board operates in UPSC, BPSC, Railway, Bank, NEET, IIT, Air Force, Navy, and other competitive trials.,/li>ADMISSION PROCESS: Qualifications for Class 10
- If you are required to sit for the 10th BBOSE test, your minimum age must be 14 years.
- There is No Age Limit on joining this course.
- You must be 15 years old to join the 12th exam—senior Secondary Course for those who have done second-grade examinations.
- There is no age limit to enter this course.
- To gain access to the Internet, you must be registered on the BBOSE website.
- For this, you must have a valid email id and password.
- It would help if you created a system password by clicking the “Click Here” button for new registration when you first come.
- Clicking this will appear on the registration page where you enter your existing and active email id.
- Then enter a password.
- After that, you return to the login page, where you will now enter the email id and password you entered on the signup page.
- Now complete the application form.
- You can now pay the application fee through the Various Medium of Transaction.
- You need to visit the official BBOSE visit and click the ‘accept’ tab. You should now select an offline login form.
- After that, you will be redirected to the application form linkto download it.
- Now complete your application form.
- Submit the application form with the required documents and the Demand Draft.
- Single Bank Framework amounts to Rs. 4,000 / - and another Banking Rs. 1000 / - both in favor of the CEO of BBOSE requirements framework.
- MALE Rs. 1000
- FEMALE Rs. 750
- SC/ST Rs. 550
- DISABLED Rs. 750
- Particulars Registration Fees
- MALE Rs. 1150
- FEMALE Rs. 825
- SC/ST Rs. 600
- DISABLED Rs. 825
September 09, 2022
September 09, 2022
September 05, 2022
June 28, 2022